Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Unfiltered: My Disclaimer



I've recently been reading "Year of YES" by Shonda Rhimes. I love her candor. She's honest, she's witty and she doesn't claim to be anything she's not. So, I'll offer you a similar promise. Here's my life, for the good or bad, unfiltered. My posts will include what I might be thinking about or doing at a given moment. Please don't be harsh if you feel something is inconsistent. Let's be honest: life changes all of us. We are all constantly striving to be our best -- to experience life, and that molds us every day. None of us are the same as we were yesterday or a week ago or a year ago. And really, none of us really want to stay the same. At least I don't. So that's my goal as well: be like Shonda. I'm not perfect, but I hope to entertain you.

Things I'll probably write about the most: traveling, exercising, food, and balance. All of which I like to pretend I'm an expert at sometimes, none of which I've actually mastered. Hope you enjoy!

[the picture is of my cousin and I - our selfies usually capture our true selves]

No comments: