Thursday, March 3, 2016

20-30 Minute At-Home Cardio

Hi all -- remember me? So sorry I left you stranded pretty much all of February - but I'm back :) again.

Pardon the lack of posts! Guess what? In February, I was determined to get back to my early morning workouts and I'm back!! I did it. I started slowly and I stayed determined. Some days were better than others. But, slowly, I started working out earlier and earlier and I forced myself to get up every morning. It's honestly so hard to start, but once you do, each day is a little easier than the previous one because you start to create a habit. Even on the days I have early morning meetings, I decided it was important for me to get in a good workout.

So, for the days you're in a rush, here's something you can do at home. Do between 3 and 5 sets for a quick 20-30 minute workout (Click on the links for examples of the exercises). And as always, you can adjust as needed to make these easier or more difficult:

Do each for 30 seconds (if you can, don't rest in between):

Break:
Walk 3 sets of stairs up and back
Walk around for about 30 seconds - a minute

No comments: