Sunday, January 3, 2016

Crock-Pots To The Rescue


To start off the New Year, I'm meal prepping. Trying to make good on the goals I set. Meal prepping takes so much effort. To try to make it just a little bit easier, I'm doing two things: meal prepping with friends (it makes it fun and spreads out the responsibility) and USING A CROCK-POT. For this first week, I'm prepping lunches and snacks. And for lunch, I'm doing a healthy crock-pot soup. I like crock-pots because they're simple. Also, I'm not always a big fan of warming up my left-overs. It just doesn't taste the same. The struggle is so real. Meal prepping is worth it. I thought soup might be one of the things that would warm up well. I found this week's recipe here. I don't like mushrooms so I left those out. It took about 30 minutes of prep time and now all I have to do is sit back and wait. Chop. Saute. Crock-pot. Watch TV. Tupperware. Fridge. Eat. It's easy to find simple, healthy meals if you just look for them. I have lots of others pinned here here and others here.

No comments: