Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thankful for Utah Winters (did I just say that)


Last night I was driving home and the moon lit the snow on the mountains, which lit the rest of the sky. The evening was perfectly clear. Although the snow is freezing, there is something so calming about a clear winter night. It was still. I starred at those mountains on my way home and realized how truly grateful I am to live in Utah. I know I don't have my sand and ocean anymore, but you know what? I love Utah and I love living here. I never thought I'd say it, but I do. I really love it here. It's beautiful, there's always a lot to do and I love the people. I'm grateful I made that crazy move a year and a half ago when I decided to quit my job, move to Utah and live off of my savings to give myself a reboot.

No comments: