Saturday, January 2, 2016

The deets (yes I just wrote deets)

So yesterday I mentioned my general goals, but I never gave you the specifics. So here they are for January. Yay for accountability.

1. Spiritual: Be charitable: Better participate in my ward (church) and better fulfill my responsibilities in church, or as we in the LDS church like to call it: magnify my callings. 

2. Physical: Be Healthy: There are several things I want to focus on, but I told myself I would only really emphasize 1 or 2 per category. So this month: getting myself back in the gym regularly and meal prepping. It goes a long way toward healthy eating. 

3. Financial: Be Disciplined: Make and actually stick to a budget. Although this will be a year long (and probably life long) effort, I really want to focus on it this month. It'll honestly probably take A LOT of conscious effort the entire first quarter, if not longer. 

4. Be Grateful: Thankful Thursday. Seriously. Every Thursday, I want to tell you something, or maybe even several things I'm grateful for. I've learned that it's difficult to be angry or negative when you're grateful. 

No comments: