Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thankful Thursday: Getting Lost & Loving It


Sometimes, I really like getting lost. It lets you experience things you wouldn't if you had stayed "on track." Today I'm grateful that I can get lost and love it. We never know what life will throw at us. Whether it's literal or just symbolic, sometimes it's important to just enjoy the journey - even if it's not where you thought you would be. I truly think there are lessons to learn from each experience and person we meet in our lives. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of times I FREAK OUT when there's unexpected changes, but especially when I travel, I've learned to embrace being lost. Take a deep breath. Take it in. Take it ALL in. You're about to experience something unique. I'm trying to allow this to translate into my every day life. Love getting lost. Love where you are. Learn the lessons life is trying to hand you. (Don't judge me for talking to myself. We all need a pep talk every now and then.) The every day life part -- still a work in progress. But right now, in this moment, I can take a deep breath and feel completely at peace at the thought of getting lost and loving it!

No comments: