Thursday, January 28, 2016

Thankful Thursday: Friendship


I love my family - I confide in them, I love being around them, I'll drop everything for them. But, family isn't always around. And because of that, today, I'm extremely grateful for all the good friends I've been blessed to have in my life. When family isn't around, it's nice to have friends who feel like family. Some of my friends have even become family. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many people who care about me (and who I care about). I wish I could fit everyone into a picture, but I just picked out a bunch from recent pictures I could find. So, please, don't be offended if you're not in the picture. Please know that I am sincerely grateful for each and every one of you who has ever had an impact on my life. I treasure each and every conversation, experience, dinner, movie, and bonding moment I've had with each one of you. So please know that you mean a lot to me and I'm so thankful to have you in my life.

No comments: