Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday's Full Body Workout

 

Let's be honest. It's Friday. Monday we all feel motivated, right? But Friday? Friday is supposed to be the start of our weekend. Sit back, relax, kick your feet up. By the end of the week, it always seems harder to peel yourself out of bed and get to the gym -- but my motto? The only workout you'll ever regret is the one you didn't do. I haven't quite gotten back to my 5am workouts yet, but I did get to the gym this morning. And do you see that face? That's post workout (hence the b&w). That face says it all. I always feel good after my workouts and it puts a hop in my step throughout the day.

For the sake of spreading a little motivation and because I know I like to see what others do, I thought I'd share today's workout. Hope it makes sense. (I hurt my shoulder awhile ago, so some of this was just for my rehab.):

Warm up (2x): 
5-6 scorpions 
5-6 supermans 
15 hurdler legs ea side

5x: 
10 Half circle wall ball dribbles (shoulder rehab)
15 calf raises
8 bench dips
10 back dips
10 box jumps w/ squats on ground
Straight & 90* Alphabet w/ 2.5 lbs dumbbell (shoulder rehab)
10 sit ups w/ extended legs
10,15,15,15,15 100 lbs adductors
10,15,10(diff machine),15,15 100 lbs inductors 
10 hippidty dippity's (planks where you alternate touching your hips to the ground)

No comments: